Friday, January 1, 2010

Thing 20

Well, I think I have had a slight epiphany and I could be 100% wrong! I always hear about people listening to NPR and wondering if this is how they listen to it??? Via podcast on their computer??? Ha! Not sure and probably just need to ask them people who write that!!

Anyway, I felt like I downloaded for a year in order to complete this assignment. Truly, I was ready to quit multiple times and thought it would be easier to do on a mac at work!! But, worked through it and am officially subscribing to The Suze Orman Show podcast. I am currently reading Dave Ramsey's Financial Makeover book and was hoping to find him since my cable tv provider does not allow me to watch his show.

My computer did not seem to pleased with the downloading today or it could have been my skills????!!!!!!!

My main concern for this is that I learned many moons ago that I am a visual learner and cannot listen to anything at ALL when I am working on the computer. I have been this way since I was a child and cannot begin to concentrate to anyone talking to me while working. I also do poorly talking on the phone and driving so I don't!!!!

So, yes this has opened up my eyes dramatically, but don't know if I would be utilizing it much???? Not sure. Always willing to give it a try though!

I used Podcast Alley to initially look around. Seemed fairly easy. I am constantly baffled as to where you get the time to listen to all of these things. Saw many things I would be interested in listening to, but no idea when I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment