Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thing 22

My Wiki.......... http://msladleystudyskills.wikispaces.com I am still waiting for friends to add their .02. Not sure when this will occur, but I knew I couldn't wait forever to finish my assignment.

Well, this is my second wiki. My first one was geared toward retiring in Key West and was just too hard for me to figure out!! I can see that through time you could do a lot with this. I am still not sold on it. I think my brain is on overload with everything that I have learned. I think I am not sold on it because it is not as easy as all of the other assignments. I figured out that the directions provided(even on the site)did not work/apply to me as I was doing them so I learned as I went. It is definitely one of those things where you must work with it quite a bit in order to be comfortable. But, I felt that way about blogging too when I started!!! Ha! Ha! So, being an old dog, I know that learning new tricks just takes time.

I think that uploading and adding to a blog is easier than a wiki. I am also still hung up on people editing things and I realize you can do something about that, but it is just a weird feeling for me right now. In fact, I threatened a teacher/friend not to screw up my wiki and to come get me if she wanted to add to it or edit it!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment