Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thing 17 Online Productivity

Well, I am a person who has post it notes EVERYWHERE. I have two calendars within my visual space as I type at home. I have two calendars on my desk at school. I do not have a fancy cell phone to store anything or simply don't think I have that app. since it is a simple phone.

Between being a single mom of an active son, teacher with meetings, and scheduling activities and appointments I would venture that Remember the Milk and 30 Boxes will be two of my new best friends!! I have TRIED to carry something in my purse. I am forever having to wait until I get home to schedule something at work. I think the 30 Boxes will take care of that need and the Remember the Milk will get rid of post it notes I keep in my pockets, in the car next to my seat, or on my mirror..............

I am thinking I am loving that 30 boxes right now!!!!!! Plus, I think this would be a good thing to have at work. Instead of sending out paper calendars do it all online and update for the staff. Heading back to work Monday with lots of cool ideas!!

As a teacher, I already have a web site for current classwork/homework. Thinking I could do something differently and for no money involved!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment